Paneer Paratha

An easy and quick recipe. Great for any time of the day, be it breakfast, Lunch , Dinner or even as an evening snack.

I used the Milky Mist Paneer. Actually I planned to make some Paneeer curry, but I just couldn't cut through it.Thats when the idea of Paneer Parantha came to my mind.

Break down the paneer. I did this wit my Morphy Richards HBCD Blender. Keep aside ina bowl. Chop 1 Onion and 1 Carrot. Add a few chopped coriander leaves and kasuri methi. Add salt and a pinch of pepper. Mix all together and keep aside.

Make Chappathi dough with 2 cups of Atta. Make big balls of it. Make a hole in the middle and stuff with a small ball of the paneer mix. After all the balls have been so made. Flatten each slowly with a belan. Heat the tava and fry the chappathis with ghee.

I served it with Maggi Hot and Sweet Tomato Ketchup. Simple isn't it.

Do try and give your comments

Comments