Vegetable Dosa

Usually I soak and grind just raw rice and urad dal for Dosa. I got a tip from grandma last day to use 3 parts of normal rice like chenkalpatt etc with 1 part of raw rice. I used 2 cups of Doppi rice with 3/4 cup of raw rice and 1/2 cup of urad dal. The mix was very fine. I left it to soak overnight and ground it in the  morning. Kept it in the fridge at night and used it the next day morning, that's today.

The same boring dosa. I wanted something new and then a simple idea was to make vegetable dosa.

Chopped up 1 carrot and 5 beans in the chopper. Cut out potato into very small pieces. After pouring oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves and saute the vegetables. After this cools, add to the dosa mix.

Pour out dosas as usual. Serve with chutney. Very very tasty

Comments