My New Induction Cooktop



This has been my first experience with buying an electric appliance online. I order for Morphy Richards Chef Pro Induction Cooktop from Flipkart.com. The ran  a price comparison online and found that they had the best deal and also Morphy Richards is a reliable company. The product also has a free Stainless Steel kadai free with it and good functions too. The price was Rs4046 and I bought it with a 3 month emi of Rs 1349/month. The emi has no extra processign fee or such for 3 months emi availing. The offer was a really cool one.





But the order came the next day, broken. This put me in total disappointment and every was telling me that 'this is what happens when you buy online'. I have been an online shopping freak and I love to shop online. It was the safety concern that has been keeping me away and this experience put me in total disaster. I promptly mailed the Flipkart customer service the same day. And the next day too. I called them up as I was very impatient. They asked me to mail a picture of the broken product. Soon after I received a mail saying that my order has been replaced effectively and I finally received a brand new one yesterday.

I prepared chicken curry in it today. It simply works great. Now I do not have to worry about my gas supply as I can easily handle cooking with my Morphy Richards Chef Pro Induction cooktop and my Preethi Rice cooker.

All thanks to Flipkartfor their great service. I have placed new order for my Sony Vaio laptop, hard disk and laptop cooling pad. Waiting to have it delivered. 

Comments